The retirement planning world is filled with plenty of advice and suggestions, but there are critical questions lurking in the shadows – the unasked, the overlooked. These are the questions that can help define the comfort and security of your retirement future. In this episode, we unearth and tackle these hidden, but essential questions about retirement.
How much will tax-deferred savings actually cost in taxes when you retire? Do you really need life insurance in retirement? Listen in as Phil and Marc tackle these commonly overlooked questions so that you can gain the clarity you need to take on your retirement years with confidence!
Here are some of the things we’ll address in this episode:
- How much are my tax-deferred savings going to cost? [1:46]
- How much can I withdrawal from my savings each year? [5:21]
- Should I have life insurance in retirement? [8:39]
- Medical insurance beyond Medicare [12:57]
- Fees and commissions [15:21]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, reach out and we’ll be happy to set up a time to talk.