In this episode, we’ll explore many of the expenses in your life that might drastically change (one way or another) in retirement. We’ll break those expenses down further to see which ones are the top priorities and analyze some of the other factors that impact your cash flow in retirement.
We’ll discuss making smart mortgage and housing decisions and unravel the complexities of healthcare options and how they could impact your budget. We’ll also talk about navigating taxes in retirement and dive into travel and leisure costs, insurance plans, and more!
Whether you’re approaching retirement or already enjoying it, this episode is filled with essential tips and strategies that will empower you to make informed financial choices, ensuring a comfortable and fulfilling retirement.
Here are some of the things we’ll address in this episode:
- How housing might change in retirement [3:09]
- No more work “stuff” – gas, lunch, wardrobe [7:03]
- Budgeting for healthcare in retirement [9:46]
- How taxes could change in retirement [12:56]
- Travel and leisure expenses [18:26 ]
- How insurance costs might change in retirement [20:34]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, reach out and we’ll be happy to set up a time to talk.