Are you aware that not all retirement accounts are created equal? In this episode, we’ll delve into the different types of retirement accounts, including 401(k)s, IRAs, Roths, and several other examples. We’ll help you weigh the pros and cons of each and give you insights into the purposes they serve so that you can choose the best account for you.
It’s crucial to understand what’s available to you and the purpose and advantages of each type of account to make the best choice for your future. By exploring each option in-depth, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and insights necessary to choose the best retirement account that aligns with your needs and long-term financial goals. Join us on this episode as we go back to the basics!
Here are some of the things we’ll address in this episode:
- What are the pros and cons of company-sponsored retirement plans? [1:01]
- The advantages and limitations of Roth and traditional IRAs. [5:02]
- What is the difference between a Simple IRA and a SEP-IRA and who are these options for? [8:09]
- The pros and cons of HAS and FSAs. [11:15]
- What is the difference between annuities and CDs? [15:10]
- How to choose the right retirement plan for your situation. [18:34]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, reach out and we’ll be happy to set up a time to talk.