Retirement can come with a lot of tax questions and concerns. From understanding the tax implications of withdrawing from your retirement accounts to minimizing taxes on investment income, it can be overwhelming.
On today’s episode, we’ll break down the top ten tax questions retirees are asking in 2023. Before you file your 2022 taxes and plan ahead for the rest of the year, make sure to listen to this episode as we’ll discuss some important tax questions that retirees should ask themselves to ensure they’re making the most of their retirement savings and minimizing their tax burden.
Here are some of the tax questions we’ll address in this episode:
- What are the tax implications of withdrawing money from your retirement accounts? [1:01]
- How is pension income taxed? [4:23]
- How will your taxes change if you decide to move states in retirement? [6:55]
- What are the tax considerations for gifting money to children or grandchildren? [11:00]
- Knowing how your income will impact Medicare premiums. [13:56]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, reach out and we’ll be happy to set up a time to talk.