Have you ever wondered why you handle money the way you do? It turns out your financial behaviors can be traced back to your formative memories. In this episode, we examine how significant market crashes of the past might be impacting your current money management habits.
From the Great Depression to the abrupt COVID-19 market downturn in 2020, we’re going to take a look at some of the most noteworthy financial crises in America. Join us as we compare these incidents from the past with more recent economic slumps and gain a more profound understanding of how they could be influencing your financial attitudes and decisions.
Here are some of the things we’ll address in this episode:
- The ripple effects of the Great Depression [1:32]
- Soaring Interest Rates [3:29]
- Black Monday to the Dotcom bubble [8:21]
- The impact of the Great Recession [16:15]
- The quick downturn of the pandemic [18:57]
- Finding balance in your investment strategy [22:03]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, reach out and we’ll be happy to set up a time to talk.